Hugging is good Medicine and nothing to do with GlaxoSmithKline. It transfers energy and gives the person hugged an emotional lift. you need four hugs a day for survival, eight for maintenance, and twelve for growth. scientists say hugging is a form of communication because it can say the things you do n’t have words for and the nicest thing abut a hug is that you usually can’t give one without getting one”
An outstanding medical doctor once pointed out six steps that will help
you realize success:
1. Set yourself a definite goal.
2. Quit running yourself down.
3. Stop thinking of all the reasons why you cannot be successful, and instead,
think of all the reasons why you can.
4. Trace your attitudes back through your childhood, and try to discover where
you first got the idea you couldn’t be successful, if that’s the way you’ve
5. Change the image you have of yourself by writing out a description of the
person you would like to be.
6. Act the part of the successful person you have decided to become!
The doctor who wrote those words is the noted West Coast psychiatrist, Dr David
Harold Fink. “
What are you waiting for ? Alter your life by altering your attitude of mind !
The only person stopping you from making your Mark is YOU